This pneumatic evisceration desk allows you to automatically remove poultry intestines while leaving lungs, heart, liver and gizzard inside the carcass.
It is suitable for processing units with a capacity between 40 to 80 birds per hour and offers an alternative way to hand-operated evisceration.
The evisceration desk has to be connected to a vacuum network. It is made up of:
- A static evisceration desk fitted with a cutting knife (several diameters available depending on the type of poultry to eviscerate). Static evisceration desk made of AISI304 stainless steel. Delivered with a filter-regulator-lubricator.
- A stainless steel tank with a lid, to store removed intestines: no handling of the intestines by the operator.
- An air compressor fitted with pistons, aluminium housing, a cast-iron cylinder and a 100 liter tank.
- A central vacuum pump 65 INDUSVAC. Fitted with a vacuum pump at the rate of 65 m3/h mounted on a horizontal tank as a 300 liter vacuum tank. The vacuum pump works after the oil-sealed rotary vane principle. Two filters are mounted on this central. The first one is used for waste, the second has a cartridge filter (micron) to prevent spread of dust in the vacuum pump.
- All pipes and filters necessary for junction between Vacuum pump/Buffer tank and Vacuum pump/Storage tank.
- A suction nozzle that can be hung on overhead conveyor or suspended on the wall, to remove lungs and to clean the inside of the carcass. Made of stainless steel.
A vent cutter can be used prior to the pneumatic evisceration desk.
Made in France.