The DIT 35 rotary plucking machine is suitable for the wet plucking of quails and pigeons.
This quail plucker allows you to pluck several birds at the same time and is perfect for small processing units and even for domestic use.
This quail plucker allows you to pluck simultaneously up to 3 to 6 quails (in 30 to 40 seconds) or up to 1 to 3 pigeons (in 30 to 40 seconds). The capacity of the plucking machine may vary depending on the types of poultry and on its weight.
This quail plucker is fitted with:
- a removable drum with a rotary bottom,
- small size and soft rubber plucking fingers specifically designed for small birds,
- a water spraying system in order to evacuate removed feathers,
- a water and feathers discharge located on the rear of the machine. A collecting tray has to be placed under (not provided).
- small adjustable feet made of plastic,
- seals on the frame and plastic supports to reduce noise,
This rotary plucker is made of AISI type 304 stainless steel.
The DIT 35 quail plucker complies with CE norms.
DIT 35 quail plucker
Need help ? 04 77 30 59 31
|Dimensions||46 x 37 x 49 cm|
|Motor||0.37W (HP 0.5) - 220V single-phase|
|Operating pressure||0.5 bar max. (water connection)|
|Frequency||50 Hz - 2710 rpm|
|Minimum weight||0.100 kg|
|Maximum weight||1.5 kg|
|Plate thickness||1.5 mm|