Poultry stunner for all types of poultry (lean or fat poultry and rabbits). Complies with the European regulation No 1099/2009 of 24 September 2009 on the protection of animals at the time of killing. This poultry stunner displays the voltage and current provided to stun birds and is fitted with a data logger.
The VE Memory poultry stunner is a wall-mounted and single-cast unit made of ABS plastic. This stunner is fitted with:
- A V electrode made of brass (available as spare parts)
- An indicator light detecting the presence of the bird to be stunned.
- LED indicators displaying the current value provided by the stunner.
- A data logger recording the details of the electrical key parameters (thanks to a USB stick that can be connected to a PC)
- A start button to launch easily a new cycle
- An audible and visual alarm if an error occurs during the cycle.
A2 stainless steel screws.
Ingress Process Rating: IP68 (Protection against dust and long periods of immersion under pressure)
The VE Memory poultry stunner is made in France and complies with the European regulation No 1099/2009 of 24 September 2009 on the protection of animals at the time of killing.
Electrical insulating equipment must be used while using a stunner: insulating gloves, electrical insulating mat (sold separately).