Ultra-hygenic single-bladed table squegee with mini-handle. This table squeegee is fitted with a soft and flexible blade for easy and fast cleaning of tables. Perfect to remove excess water and food debris from food-preparation surfaces. Ensures durability, efficiency and food safety. This table squeegee is perfect for use in the agri-food industry, particularly in slaughter facilities.
The single-bladed table squeegee with mini-handle is made of polypropylene and TPE rubber. FDA compliant raw materials (CFR 21).
The soft and flexible blade is fully-moulded to ensure it is easy to keep completely clean.
The table squeegee is fitted with:
- a mini-handle with screw thread.
- a 25 cm soft and flexible angled blade ensuring efficient cleaning.
- an effective splash guard ensuring that liquid does not spill onto the dried surface.
- an elongated body reducing wear and tear on the ends of the rubber lip to enhance durability and efficiency
- smooth and rounded surfaces providing better hygiene and easier cleaning.
- a tap inside thread prevents overtightening of the handle.
This table squeegee complies with REACH Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006, (EC) 1935/2004 on food contact materials. Produced according to EU Regulation 2023/2006/EC of Good Manufacturing Practice.
The table squeegee is available in various colours (quotation upon request) for easy visual segregation and ultimate food safety (minimise the risk of cross contamination).
We can also provide a larger squeegee for wall and floor cleaning: 50cm single-blade squeegee sold separately.
To store the table squeegee, use the wall bracket (sold separately).
Need help ? 04 30 22 03 34
|Max. cleaning temperature||93°C dishwasher, 121°C autoclave|
|Max. usage temperature||50°C for food contact, 100°C non-food contact|
|Min. usage temperature||-20°C|
|Max. pH-value in usage concentration||10.5 pH|
|Min. pH-value in usage concentration||2 pH|