Ultra-hygienic squeegee single-blade squeegee combines ultimate hygiene with effective water removal from walls, floors and tables. Robustness, efficiency and food safety. Single-blade squeegee ideal for use in areas requiring the highest level of hygiene and for use on safety floors. Prevents cross and microbial contamination.
This single-blade squeegee is fitted with:
- A very flexible 50 cm rubber lip providing more effective and efficient cleaning.
- An angled blade making it easy to remove water from corners and other difficult-to-reach areas.
- A wing providing robustness and an effective splash guard ensuring that liquid does not spill onto the dried surface.
- An elongated body reducing wear and tear on the ends of the rubber lip to enhance durability and efficiency
- Smooth and rounded surfaces providing better hygiene and easier cleaning.
- A tap inside thread prevents overtightening of the handle when mounted. Ultra hygienic handle sold separately.
Fully moulded construction: easy to clean and dry, minimize the risk of cross contamination.
Made of polypropylene and TPE rubber: FDA compliant raw material (CFR 21).
Single-blade squeegee complying with:
- EU Regulation 2023/2006/EC of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Regulations (EC) No 1333/2008 and (EC) No 1334/2008
- Regulation (EU) No 10/2011
- Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 on food contact materials
- REACH Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006
- Halal compliant
The 50 cm single-blade squeegee is available in various colours (quotation upon request) for easy visual segregation and ultimate food safety (minimise the risk of cross contamination).
Other types of squeegees are also available (quotation upon request): with a different length (from 25 to 70 cm), table squeegee, double-bladed squeegee, foam rubber blade, etc. Do not hesitate to contact our customer service team for a customized offer.
To store the single-blade squeegee use the wall bracket (sold separately).
Need help ? 04 77 30 59 31
|Max. cleaning temperature||93°C dishwasher, 121°C autoclave|
|Max. usage temperature||50°C for food contact, 100°C non-food contact|
|Min. usage temperature||-20°C|
|Max. pH-value in usage concentration||10.5 pH|
|Min. pH-value in usage concentration||2 pH|