Professional glueboard fly killer with a coverless design giving barrier-free access to insects for maximum efficiency. Suitable for the agriculture field, farming, for industrial sectors subject to water spraying and for harsh work environments. Allows you to get rid of flying insects (drosophila, flies, mosquitoes, wasps, moths, etc.).
The Inoxtrap professional glueboard fly killer operates thanks to the strong attraction power of fluorescent tubes which traps flying insects that get stuck to a sticky glue board.
This professional glueboard fly killer is completely made of 304 austenitic stainless steel (high resistance to corrosion and oxidation). Also available in 3016 stainless steel (quotation upon request: not available online).
It is fitted with:
- Two shatterproof tubes, strongly recommended for use in the agri-food industry. These tubes are Teflon® coated to prevent any risk of broken glass spraying if the lamp shatters while maintaining the light intensity. The light of these actinic fluorescent tubes particularly attracts insects. These shatterproof tubes offer high resistance to extreme temperatures (up to 200°C) and to harsh work environments. Non-polluting, chemical-free and odour-free. These tubes are cost effective, eco-friendly and long-lasting. Prevent risk of injury and glass and mercury contamination. These UV shatterproof tubes are available as spare parts (sold separately). These tubes are fitted with ferromagnetic ballasts: long-lasting and reliable.
- A glue board to trap flying insects attracted by UVA rays. Very effective system, easy to install and maintain. The glue board is resistant to: UVA, dust and temperatures up to 60°C. The yellow colour of this glue board is similar to the pistil of a flower and attracts insect effectively. This glue board is made of Correx® (double-faced corrugated plastic): lightweight, strong, long-lasting, moisture resistant, low-temperature resistant, chemical resistant and non-toxic. The use of glue board is particularly indicated in food environments since insects are stuck to the sticky glue board and don’t explode (which could cause contamination). Glue boards for inoxtrap fly killer available as spare parts (sold separately).
- A suspension system with chain.
This professional glueboard fly killer can be suspended or wall-mounted thanks to the stainless steel chain and bracket supplied. Another type of bracket can also be available as an option (quotation upon request: not available online).
This glueboard fly killer is suitable for a 120m² surface area. Also available for other surface areas (smaller or larger): quotation upon request, not available online.
This professional glueboard fly killer has an IP 65 rating particularly appropriate for harsh work environments:
- Protected against dust that may harm equipment.
- Protected against water spray from all directions.
To ensure optimal efficiency, be sure to replace the shatterproof tubes every year. The tubes tend to lose efficiency in attracting flying insects after 8 months. After one year, the tubes are only 30% effective.
Also available in an IP20 version (quotation upon request).
This fly killer can be customized for more than 12 units (quotation upon request).
Complies with EU and HACCP standards.
Delivered already assembled: you just need to mount the glue board.
Made in France
Inoxtrap professional glueboard fly killer
Need help ? 04 77 30 59 31
|Dimensions||66 x 16 x 35.5 cm|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|Power||2 x 18W|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP 65|
|Maximum power consumption||50W|
|Shatterproof tubes length||61 cm|
|Surface area||120 m²|
|Glue board dimensions||36.4 x 59.8 cm|