Circular saw for poultry cut-up. Originally, our circular saw was designed to cut rabbits feet. It can also be used to cut any piece of poultry, rabbits, young goats, etc. The CP250 circular saw is appropriate for small and medium-sized poultry (chickens, rabbits, guinea fowls, pigeons, etc.).
The CP250 circular saw is made of stainless steel. It is fitted with:
- a stainless steel blade with an engine block. Four rubber feet absorb vibrations and prevent the circular saw to move during use.
- a brake motor with a safety system that stops the blade.
- a blade with a guard. The height of the blade is adjustable depending on the intended use.
- a bar that protects the base of the blade and that acts as a guide during cut-up.
- a safety switch that switches off the engine when the blade guard is removed.
- an emergency stop brake.
Made in France.
CP250 circular saw for poultry
Need help ? 04 77 30 59 31
|Dimensions||50 x 46 x 50 cm|
|Power supply||400V three-phase|
|Motor||1.1kW, 2800 rpm|
|Blade diameter||250 mm|