Transparent plastic safety glasses with clear lens, against mechanical risks, projections and UV rays. Perfect for use with dry plucking machines. Protective and transparent glasses offering optimal eye protection. Lightweight and tapered-shaped (rounded-shape following the curves of the face). Comfortable to wear. Anti-slip temples for a better fit on the face.
Polycarbonate safety glasses fitted with:
- A clear wrap-around lens with scratch-resistant hardcoat
- A molded-in nose bridge providing uncompromised comfort and fit.
- Anti-slip temples for a better fit of the equipment on the face.
These safety glasses have been tested according to European standards listed below:
- EN166: 2001 (specifications)
- EN170: 2002 (ultraviolet filters)
They comply with the European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Category II.
ISO 9001 manufacturing ensuring a reliable and durable quality.