Green safety boots made of high quality PVC and fitted with a stainless steel toecap. Green safety boots providing extra strong grip on slippery and loose soils. These green safety boots are perfect for hunters.
Green safety boots made up of:
- a PVC upper
- a stainless steel toecap 200J to ensure perfect feet protection.
- a black antistatic sole made of PVC/nitrile. Hydrocarbon resistant. Fitted with self-cleaning studs and stainless steel midsole to protect the underside of the foot. This sole offers extra strong grip.
- a reinforced front for greater shocks resistance.
- ankle bone and heel protections against shocks.
- a kick off lug for easy on and off.
- a Jersey cotton lining.
Green safety boots available in various sizes: from 37 to 48.
Made in France.
Each pair is packaged in an individual plastic bag.
Green safety boots complying with the requirements of the standard 1 EN ISO 20345: 2007 S5 SRA.