Food industry boots made of high quality white PVC. Designed for use in the agri-food industry. Provide optimal protection of the operators’ feet, cold resistance and extra strong grip on slippery surfaces.
Food industry white boots fitted with:
- an upper made of food industry PVC, antibacterial treatment, no asperity for easy washing.
- ankle bone and heel protections.
- a PVC/nitrile sole with antibacterial treatment and self-cleaning studs.
- an antibacterial lining made of Jersey cotton.
- a reinforced front for greater shocks resistance.
Food industry boots made of high quality PVC "Long Life System" (greater resistance to liquid projections and successive washes).
Several sizes available from size 36 to size 47. Each pair of food industry boots is packed in an individual plastic bag.
Made in France. Comply with the requirements of the standard EN ISO 20347: 2012 OB CI FO SRA.
Also available with stainless steel toecap (food industry safety boots sold separately). We can also provide work half-boots (sold separately).