Food industry safety boots made of high resistance white PVC. Designed for use in the food industry. Provide the operators’ feet protection against shocks, moisture, cold and offer good grip on wet surfaces.
Food industry safety boots fitted with:
- a large stainless steel toecap 200 J
- an upper made of food industry PVC « Long Life System » (greater resistance to liquid projections and successive washes).
- a reinforced front for greater shocks resistance.
- ankle bone and heel protections against shocks.
- a green food-grade PVC/nitrile sole fitted with a stainless steel midsole and self-cleaning studs. Antistatic soles ensure an extra strong grip on slippery surfaces and are hydrocarbon resistant.
- a Jersey cotton lining.
Available from size 36 to 47.
Comply with the requirements of the standard 1 EN ISO 20345: 2007 SB CI SRA.
Each pair of food industry safety boots is packaged in an individual plastic bag.
Standard food industry boots are also available (sold separately).
Made in France.